WEEK 1 – 137lbs / 20.1% bf
WEEK 2 – 135.5lbs
WEEK 3 – 134.4lbs / 18% bf
For 16 days solid now I have stuck to my diet and training plan 100%.
I have dropped a few lbs (but this isn’t important, at various stages I’ve actually gained multiple lbs) and I’ve dropped about 2% body fat.
- I have done fasted cardio (at home) daily, in the form of my 15 minute fat loss workouts (available on app / android devices), OR as 20 minutes incline interval sprints.This will stay the same.
- I have lifted weights (at the gym) daily, training a different body part a day (weights4women app / android), followed by a secondary 15 minute fat loss workout OR a secondary 20 minutes incline interval sprints. This will stay the same.
- I have taken 1 rest day thus far, as I am a firm believer in listening to your body, knowing when to push and knowing when to rest. I was on fire until this past Saturday, when I had to drag my body around the gym like a big wet carcass, so Sunday was a rest day for me.
- I have been eating 100% clean, 0 cheats, a macro split of 50P 30C 20F, within my calorie count.
- This week I will start a 100% clean carb cycle, 3 days low, 1 day high, within my current calorie count.
I don’t see my training changing any time soon. I am lifting heavy and doing cardio daily. I have no interest in increasing either at this point.
I will continue to take rest days if and when I need them.
My calories will stay the same this week, but my carb cycle will begin to aid further fat loss.
Here’s to week 3!