Calorie Counts – Your Queries Answered
Hello my little Fondues!
So a fair few of you have downloaded my iBook (Apple) / Google Book (Android) Eat Clean Get Lean , and many of you have queries and conundrums in common re calories.
I’m going to talk about that now, but before I begin, if anyone else is thinking of purchasing Eat Clean Get Lean, please learn from others’ mistakes…
1. IF YOU PURCHASE EAT CLEAN GET LEAN HERE ON FF, AN EMAIL WILL BE SENT TO YOU WITH A DOWNLOAD LINK IN IT, CHECK YOUR JUNK IF YOU’RE WAITING LONGER THAN A FEW MINUTES!
2. IF YOU’VE STARTED THE DOWNLOAD AND ALL OF SUDDEN IT’S STOPPED OR IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND, YOU HAVE EXITED THE DOWNLOAD BEFORE IT HAS COMPLETED. DO NOT EXIT THE DOWNLOAD BEFORE IT HAS COMPLETED!
3. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WHATSOEVER, EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org AND THEY WILL HELP YOU OUT, ALMOST IMMEDIATELY.
Right, now the technical stuff is over, let’s talk about calories…
- Some of you feel that your calories are too high. If you have calculated your BMR+TDEE, then deducted 10% for a loss (e.g. 2000kcal-200kcal=1800kcal), this is your accurate STARTING POINT.
- As I say in the plan, give it 2 weeks, and your weight / body fat / measurements should have decreased, meaning you must STAY AT THIS COUNT, no matter how small the loss.
- If after 2 weeks (ANY 2 week check in) your weight / body fat / measurements have NOT decreased, you need to deduct a further 10% (for example 1800kcal-180kcal=1620kcal).
- Only deduct a further 10% if you have not decreased since your last 2 week check in. If you have, YOU MUST STAY PUT.
- It’s important to take this slowly and progressively because after several weeks / months in a deficit, YOU WILL PLATEU. When this happens, you NEED ROOM TO PLAY WITH YOUR CALORIES. So you have to start as HIGH as you possibly can.
- For those of you who are still unsure of your start point number, 1800kcal is a generic start point I put my FEMALE fat loss clients on, so give this a go.